Nursing Diagnosis and Interventions for Liver Cancer
- Identify appropriate interventions for fiction specially condition.
- Participate in techniques to prevent complications / enhance healing
- Assess the skin of the side effects of cancer therapy. Notice of damage or slowing healing.
- Wash with warm water and soap.
- Encourage the patient to avoid scratching and patting dry skin from the scratching.
- Invert / change positions often.
- Instruct patient to avoid any skin creams, ointments and powders unless permission from a doctor.
- Redness or radiation reaction effects can occur in the area of radiation can occur in the area of radiation. Dry desquamation and dry desquamation, ulceration.
- Maintaining cleanliness without irritating the skin.
- Helps prevent friction or trauma.
- To improve circulation and prevent pressure on the skin / tissue unnecessarily.
- Irritation or reaction can increase significantly.